1. Shooters should sign up on one trap house at a time, not both at the same time.
2. Shooters should be courteous and keep noise to a minimum on the line.
3. Shooters should be loud and decisive when calling for birds.
4. Shooters should give trap setters 3-5 seconds before calling for their bird.
5. Shooters should listen and respect all commands and calls of the button pusher.
6. Shooters shall not start shooting till all shooters are on the line after rotation.
7. Shooters should stop immediately if the trap house light comes on.
8. Shooters should clean up all empty casings after shoot has ended.
9. Absolutely no alcoholic beverages on the firing line.