1. Only American Sportsman Club members are allowed to hunt on club property.
2.Youths under the age of 18 May hunt on the club grounds with the supervisor of an adult club member.
3. All Ohio hunting and trapping regulations apply on the club grounds. (unless different rules stated herein.)
4. All members hunting, scouting, walking on club grounds must have with them their current membership badge, or membership card, and be willing to show them to any member who requests to see them.
5. It is all club members responsibility to see if other members are hunting on club grounds, and ask any non-members to leave the premises immediately.
6.All members hunting, scouting, walking on club grounds must sign in before activity and sign out afterwords.
7. All members hunting, scouting, walking on club grounds MUST WEAR ORANGE VEST, when hunting is in season.
8. absolutely no ATV's or motorized vehicles on club grounds at any time. (Unless authorized by the Board of Directors.)
9. members joining or being reinstated must do so before September 1st to have hunting privileges.
10. The American Sportsman Club is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
11. The American Sportsman Club is not responsible for any injuries that occur on club property.
12. Club members hunt at their own risk when hunting on club property.
13. The use of rimfire or cent fire metal case shells firing either a jacketed or single lead bullet is prohibited on club grounds. (The use of 22cal. and 17 cal. rifle for squirrel, raccoon, and ground hog hunting is excluded.) (The use of hand gun ammo and Ohio approved straight walled rifles for deer hunting is also excluded.)
14. All club members should park in the parking lot. no members should park down by the pavilion area or off rte. 172 (unless authorized by the Board of Directors.)
15. NO PERMANENT tree stands are to be built on the club grounds. (The use of temporary tree stands is allowed.)
16. Members should be courteous and respectful to other club members hunting on club grounds.
17. Members should not shoot towards the clubhouse, garage, or trailer. (Know your target and beyond.)
18. Members hunting on club grounds are responsible to know if the rifle range is open or closed and should not hunt in the designated rifle range.