1. All members must sign in and sign out when using club facilities.
2. Members may bring guests to inspect club grounds, and may have one guest on the rifle range.
3. Members on club grounds should stay out of designated rifle range area.
4. Club members may bring their children under the age of eighteen and any family member in the military on leave to use club benefits. (i.e rifle range, hunting, etc.)
5. New members joining or being reinstated must do so before September 1st, to have any club hunting privileges.
7. Every member must do 5 hours of volunteer work or pay an extra $20 pledge. (You must notify the President or Vice President of your work.)
9. No vehicles permitted beyond the parking lot except for working parties.
10. Members are allowed to cut downed trees for firewood to burn for themselves, not to sell for profit. (NO CUTTUNG OF LIVE OR STANDING TIMBER)
11. Only authorized personnel shall have access to the tractor.
12. Only authorized personnel shall have access to the kitchen.
13. NO DUMPING or unauthorized use of the clubs dumpster.
14. ABSOLUTLEY NO DRUGS PERMITTED ON CLUB PROPERTY.
15. American Sportsman Club is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property left on club grounds.
16. All rules are subject to change at any time as the club sees fit.
17. ABSOLUTLEY NO ATV's ALOWED ON THE PROPERTY.
18. The board of directors shall receive free membership for the term they serve as am elected official.
19. The board of directors will be excluded from paying the club rental fee, as long as it doesn't interfere with a paying member renting the club.