1. PAPER OR CARDBOARD TARGETS ONLY! (No cans, plastics, toys, etc.)
2. Shoot yardage from designated benches only.
3. ABSOLUTLEY NO SHOOTING POSTS.
4. Attach targets to rubber mats only.
5. Club members using the range are responsible for cleaning up the rifle range after every use. Please dispose of trash, shot targets on mats, brass, empty casings, etc.
6. All Members must SIGN IN BEFORE using the range, and SIGN OUT AFTER using the range.
7. All members must turn "IN USE" and "NOT IN USE" sign, when entering and leaving the rifle range. (DO NOT CHANGE THE OPEN AND CLOSED SIGN!!)
8. When sign is turned to "CLOSED" the rifle range is closed to all members (NO EXCEPTIONS)
9. Members may have 1 guest with them to use the rifle range.
10. The rifle range is a first come, first serve facility.
11. Any member using the rifle range must have with them their current membership badge, or current membership card, and be willing to show them to any member who requests to see them.
12. It is all club members responsibility to see if members are using the range and ask all non members to leave the premises immediately.
13. Be watchful of members coming on the range from the clubhouse, or out of the woods. (STAY ALERT)
14. Please, keep all firearms pointed in a safe direction, when hanging, or checking targets.
15. The American Sportsman Club is not responsible for any lost, stolen items left on the rifle range.
16. The American Sportsman Club is not liable for any injury or damage to property that occurs on the rifle range.
17. Absolutely, NO vehicles permitted on the rifle range.
18. NO alcoholic beverages permitted on the rifle range.
19. The rifle range is closed when the clubhouse is rented.
20. The rifle range will be closed during all ASC functions (i.e. meat shoots, trap shoots, work parties, etc.)
21. The rifle range is closed
22. Any questions on whether the rifle range is open or closed, members should contact the Board of Directors.
23. It is club members responsibility to make sure the range is safe for use. (Please use common sense.)
24. VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE RIFLE RANGE RULES WILL LEAD TO EXPULSION FROM THE CLUB AT THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS DISCRETION!